Leesburg Real Estate Litigation Attorneys
At Moyes & Associates, P.L.L.C., our attorneys have more than 50 years of combined experience handling real estate litigation and transactions. Our experience handling a variety of real estate issues makes us familiar with the unique legal issues involved in real estate litigation. We are well-prepared to address issues before or after they arise.
We represent clients in Leesburg and Loudoun County and throughout Northern Virginia in a broad range of real estate matters, including:
- Contract litigation
- Landlord and tenant disputes and unlawful detainers
- Boundary and fence disputes
- Easement disputes (including implied easements, easements by necessity and negative easements)
- Lender foreclosure actions
- Quiet title actions
- Adverse possession
- Mechanic’s lien enforcement and defense
- Escrow and earnest money deposit disputes
- Real estate commission claims
- Condemnation and eminent domain proceedings
- Title insurance claims
- Trespass and nuisance
- Toxic mold
Real Estate Transactions
In addition to our real estate litigation work, we also provide clients with the timely counsel they need in all real estate transactions. We are partnered with Union Title & Escrow, Inc., a full-service real estate settlement and title company. Our partnership with the title company allows us to provide the comprehensive real estate services our clients need.
From complicated commercial leases and financing transactions to for-sale-by-owner contracts, Moyes & Associates, P.L.L.C., can assist you with any real estate transaction that arises. Learn more about the services our experienced lawyers can provide by scheduling an initial consultation. We can be reached through our contact form or by calling 703-297-8117.